The digital and media industry is evolving all the time. And so are our structures and employees. From product development to technology management, Burda has been pursuing fundamental change for the last 120 years. We set great store by further training and knowledge transfer, which enable us to reach our full potential and harness our innovative powers.
This starts with the onboarding process. We want you to feel at home from the moment you join Burda, so our “Burda Welcome Day” will tell you everything you need to know about the company and allow you to meet more of your new colleagues. Outside of the onboarding process, you can chat with colleagues and share knowledge at company-wide learning and community events. These range from learning sessions such as “Burda learns” to activities like “Burda runs” and the Burda DLD conference. You’ll soon find that your network is growing. And the diversity within the company will prove to be a constant source of inspiration.
• A vast programme of further training for employees to choose from
• Personalised, sector-specific and external further training
• Feedback meetings and peer learning
• Our specialised and management programmes “GO!”, “GUIDE!”, “LEAD!” and “EMPOWER!”
• Coaching, team development and conflict mediation
• Advice and mentoring for organisational and change processes